Need Help? We’re here for you.
If we can’t help you directly, we’ll do our best to help you find someone who can.
Know your rights!
It’s impossible to protect your rights if you don’t know what they are. While the rights of pregnant, birthing, and breastfeeding women are dynamic and nebulous in many American jurisdictions, we are here to help you navigate the labyrinth. Contact us with your questions and concerns!
How we can help:
- If you’re a breastfeeding mother working outside the home, and you need guidance regarding your rights to express milk on the job, we are here to help you explore your options. If you want someone at the negotiating table with you, we’ll be there.
- If you’re a breastfeeding mother breaking-up with your baby’s other parent, we’ll counsel you about co-parenting and how to preserve the breastfeeding relationship during custody litigation.
- If you’re a pregnant student experiencing discrimination from your professor or institutional administration, we’ll advocate for your federally-protected civil rights.
- If you’re a mother who experienced obstetrical violence, we’ll hold space for you to tell your birth story, counsel you about your rights, and explore potential remedies.
- If you’re a doula who has witnessed obstetrical violence, we’ll hold space for you to work through your experience of witnessing trauma, and counsel you regarding potential avenues of redress.